[mythtv-users] Cheap frontend for HD

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Jun 24 18:43:27 UTC 2015

On 24/06/15 19:04, Calvin Dodge wrote:
> Right now I'd say the answer is "no, it's not worth it", given that
> Newegg currently has the 32G/2G ECS Liva on sale for $79.99.
>
> Calvin Dodge

I've no experience of using Newegg in the UK, but choosing that as a
location shows:

--------
UNAVAILABLE FOR UK
Shipping Limitations
We are unable to ship this product because:

     This product may require a specialty license for export
     This product may be classified as a dangerous good
     This product may be oversized and/or overweight
     This product may exceed monetary limitations imposed by the
selected carrier
     This product may not be allowed in your country
----
     This item is currently out of stock and it may or may not be restocked.

Maplin seem to accept these risks at GBP 129,99

John P