[mythtv-users] Disable schedules download

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:37:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is something I never thought I'd have to consider, but since I've been
unable to get myth/lirc/my IR blaster to talk to my STB, I've been unable
to make much use of my myth box for about two years.

Money's gotten a little tight, so I've decided to let my schedules direct
subscription lapse. I wish I could justify continuing, and if I ever get
things working again I'll resubscribe instantly...

I long ago removed all the channels from the backend, but I left
mythfilldatabase enabled.

My question is... How do I go about disabling the automatic execution of
the task? I have it configured to allow mythbackend control when it gets
run (that is, there is no cron job to disable)

This might be a silly question, but I haven't had a chance to go through
the settings yet...

aaron