[mythtv-users] Resolved: How do I undelete a recorded show?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Jul 27 04:47:10 UTC 2015

On 07/26/2015 06:11 PM, Dick Steffens wrote:
> I'm currently recording a couple of programs. After we look at them,
> I'll try the various processes of un-deleting, assuming the thing I
> set to -1 does what I interpreted it to do.

Success.

One of the things I looked up yesterday was

http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-April/332302.html

which is where I saw the reference to setting the time to retain deleted
recordings to -1. With is set that way, as you all said, once I deleted
the programs we watched this evening, I did have a delete group, and was
able to undelete. I have since changed that setting to +1, which solves
my accidental delete, but also doesn't keep stuff around for a long time.

Thanks to all for the advice and guidance.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens