[mythtv-users] HDhome run prime recording copy protection

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:56:23 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Oz Dror <odror7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...  I am not sure if he was talking about the
> new DVR ...  that they are working on.

Likely.  That was the alternative future solution I alluded to.

However, as it is an alternative software not related to MythTV,
this is not the forum where discussions should nominally
occur, if for no other reason than the communities for those
alternatives are centered elsewhere (and I think there are
other good reasons, including the distraction to the
community (although I too have been guilty by going off on, or
contributing to, tangents not related to the core of MythTV
[sort of like this part of the thread])).