[mythtv-users] CCI Copy Freely Letter Campaign

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Jul 17 18:35:34 UTC 2015

Okay, I put my keystrokes where my mouth is (err... you know what I mean):

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/CCICopyFreelyLetterCampaign

Help me refine the letter. Help find new companies and addresses to send
the letter to. If you use Kodi or some other open source software, post
this link to their forums and lists. This involves more they just Myth
TV. Post this to the general software forum of your favorite distro. I'm
sure there are more users that don't hang out here.

Kirk Bocek