[mythtv-users] FIOS copy protecting national Fox channels

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:44:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Lee Koloszyc <pantslessape at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also in Northern Virgina with FIOS and having the same problem.
> Uggh. Guess I need to break the Mohu out and see what it can do.

Please respect others on this list and do not top post.

Note that the issue is not with OTA Fox, but the national
channels (sports).  Your antenna is not going to help.

For those with a sports fetish, the future is is problematic,
as the prices that those teams want to extract from the
customers does not align well with the past totally free
(to you) distribution models.