[mythtv-users] Change filesystem format in place?

UB40D ub40dd at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:57:05 UTC 2015

Not the requested answer but if I were in your shoes I'd definitely buy
another 2TB (or rather 4 or 5 TB) drive, connect both at the same time
(even temporarily if there isn't space in the case) and do the transfer
that way. With the time it takes to execute your recipe until it converges,
to save those 50 quid or so you're valuing your own time at less than
minimum wage---and that's without counting the stress when things don't
work and it was your only copy of your recordings.