[mythtv-users] phpmyadmin no unique on settings table?

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Tue Jul 7 21:14:24 UTC 2015

On 02/07/15 21:57, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> It's why he could not edit the table in phpmyadmin. Because there was
> no Index. Just like on my system. If he is running Gentoo it could be
> that the scheme coming with the installation there is faulty
Sounds like a bug in phpmyadmin if won't allow changes to tables without
a primary key.
Are you getting any error? (I don't remember seeing one noted).

I just hack the DB at the cli :-)....

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\