[mythtv-users] MythExport

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Jan 30 03:03:05 UTC 2015

I imagine that "sudo apt-get install mythexport" would fail similarly
unless I make corrections somewhere ?mkdir? maybe?
I've drag n dropped files out of mythtv before but it is anything but
elegant. Can anyone enlighten me as to how to make corrections which would
allow me to install mythexport and there by move files properly?  TIA
 Daryl.

you dont mention what version of ubunutu/mythbuntu your running (I'm
guessing Trusty (14.04) from the version its installing, you could download
the package from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/amd64/mythexport/download

and extract the files manually, perhaps the installation script has invalid
mkdir syntax