[mythtv-users] Channel detection trouble shooting assistance needed.....

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:33:34 UTC 2015

Fixed top posting.

mythtv-setup is the backend setup program. I believe all channel setup is
done in the backend.

Run mythtv-setup then select option 2 Capture Cards then select 'delete all
capture cards'. Not 'delete all capture cards on *host* only'.
Do the same from option 4 Video Sources 'delete all video sources'.

Then run through the setup that is appropriate for your HD Homerun Prime and
Schedules Direct. I believe this is the correct link
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Silicondust_HDHomeRun_Prime#MythTV_Configuration