[mythtv-users] Re-record a program that was interrupted

Joe Bass jab416171 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:29:12 UTC 2015

Karl, thanks for your message. Unfortunately, the recorded.starttime and
recorded.progstart don't appear to be very useful. Today I realized I've
got a ton of recordings (over 400) that are smaller than what the
"filesize" column in recorded reports, so mythtv doesn't think there's any
problem with the recordings. I'm looking for a way to flag all of these
recordings so mythtv will re-record them all.