[mythtv-users] HDHomerun channel setup problem on 0.27

James Paul james at mauibay.net
Sat Jan 17 19:10:10 UTC 2015

Thanks for the reply! I did not consider that the lack of a cablecard in the Prime was my issue and I need to do different steps. I don't see a setup page on the wiki for the non-Prime HDHomerun models I have, it's the original HDHR-US white case with two tuners. Which wiki page steps should I follow for these and the Prime sans CC?

Thanks!

James