[mythtv-users] Backend Hardware Questions

umproko5 umproko5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:49:44 UTC 2015

This is what I am running as a backend only,

AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor
gigabyte RS780-SB700
4GB memory
1 - 2 tuner network tuner
1 - WinTV-HVR-2250 (2 tuner)
Just regular harddrives LVM'd with 2TB of recording space.

Records 4 HD shows fine over the air at 1080p. Barely uses any resources.

/Jason