[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Jan 11 21:55:53 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Le mercredi 7 janvier 2015, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> a écrit
> :
>>
>> > Can you shoot me some screenshots of this issue?
>>
>> Will do when I get home this week-end..
>>
>> JY
>

> Got back home and upgraded...
>
> The new screens look a bit sad IMHO with all those identical folders...
>
> I have a TV folders containing several folders each name after the series,
> and inside season N sub folders.
>
> Now all I see is this movie clap thing with the name of the folder on it and
> how many files in it. That's it...
>
> Why can't you display like it used to the first artwork contained in that
> folder??? Along with the name of the folder and the number of files...
>
> Using a static image per folders looks very boring :(

Ideally I'd like to pull multiple coverart items from a subfolder and
do something like this  http://ibin.co/1notZK0gKyN7 But I don't think
that is currently possible. Doing that would fix it for your use case
(although I really do hate how videos/recordings are separated. I'd
much rather have it be a TV/movies separation)

--
Thanks,

Thomas Mashos