[mythtv-users] Play files in a directory non-stop

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:46:06 UTC 2015

On 11/01/15 21:18, Saul wrote:
> Is there a way to play all files in a directory consecutively?
> I do know there is an option to set another file played after a certain
> file ends, but how about playing the whole directory full of files
> automatically?
> For instance, I do have classic Tom and Jerry directory with 120+ files
> in it (methinks they all are classic art and not suitable for children
> at all). All these files are about seven minutes long, it is most
> annoying to grab for remote in every 7 minutes.
> How can I make them to play one after another?

In MythVideo, with all of these video files in a single directory, lets
say called "Tom and Jerry", select the top level folder and press "i"
which will present you with a menu called "Video Options", the only
option is "Play Folder", selecting this will play all videos in the
selected folder.

Cheers
Gordon