[mythtv-users] Re-record a program that was interrupted

Joe Bass jab416171 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:45:10 UTC 2015

I'm trying to come up with a custom record rule that will re-record a
program that either started late or finished early.

Looking at the recordedprogram table, it doesn't look like it reflects the
actual start and end time of the recording. It appears that it just copies
those values from the program table.

Additionally, I manually interrupted a recording by restarting the backend,
and it appears to have automatically rescheduled an upcoming airing of the
same episode. While this looks to be a great feature that handles most use
cases, it doesn't handle one of the ones I'm after, which is when the
record x minutes before/after gets violated due to back to back recordings
on different channels.

Thanks,

-Joe