[mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Tue Jan 6 01:20:30 UTC 2015

Am 06.01.2015, 01:46 Uhr, schrieb <mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org>:

> Message: 9
> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:06:26 -0800
> From: Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>
> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Nicolas Krzywinski <myth at site7even.de>
> wrote:
>> Am 22.12.2014, 19:35 Uhr, schrieb <mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org>:
>>
>>> Message: 8
>>> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:40:15 -0800
>>> From: Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>
>>> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythbuntu theme 28.16
>>> <CAMtSsR35Jz=RwW_6OcMgY0X=U89D0vj+Sh7V6L0MePWk+9+Wkw at mail.gmail.com>
>>> Can you shoot me screenshots of the issue areas? I'm unable to look at
>>> them
>>> right now but I'd like to take a quick peek later
>>
>> http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-information-screen.png
>> http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-mediathek-recordings-screen.png
>> http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-old-recordings-screen.png
>> http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-recording-rules-screen.png
>> http://www.site7even.de/temp/mythbuntu-scheduled-recordings-screen.png
>>
>> Regarding design and layout I am kind of a perfectionist, so please
>> don't
>> feel too overwhelmed or too angry about complains about detailed stuff.
>>
>> But the details of a design are exactly the reasons for getting a layout
>> consistent (which you perfectly managed at the legendary version 27).
>>
>> --
>> www.nskcomputing.de

> 28.19 Addresses most of these.

Wow, I have to admit that I am surprised!

The layout is quite consistent again. There are only little flaws left:
for conflicting entries in the recording screens, the font size is smaller
than for every other entries. For "yellow entries", the font is colored as
well. And the font size in the recordings list is greater intentionally, I
know ;-) but I noticed that there are now ten items per page.

This is really good work! I can see that you checked every screen for
layout consistency.

I will try this version out and will try if I am able to get used to the
bigger recordings font. If not, this is only one small correction that I
have to apply.
The most important hurdle is overcome*: I have the approval of my
girlfriend :D

* hopefully I used this expression in the right way from the dictionary...

Thanks for you work,
Nicolas

--
Erstellt mit Operas E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/