[mythtv-users] Same channel in diferent input

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Feb 28 13:32:25 UTC 2015

On 02/28/2015 02:42 AM, Josu Lazkano wrote:
>  have a backend with 2 different inputs: dvb-t and dvb-s
>
> There are few channels that are in both input, I normally use them
> fron dvb-t (best quality). But sometimes I need to record because I
> need to record others channels in dvb-t.
>
> The problem is that if I schedule to record in dvb-t, the backend
> sometimes record it from dvb-s. Of course both channels have same
> program guide.
>
> How could I solve it?
>
> Thanks for your help.

In current MythTV, set a positive priority on the DVB-T version of the
channels or a negative priority on the DVB-S version of the channels.
If you have an old version of MythTV, upgrade (because channel priority
has been changed to allow it to work the way you want, whereas before it
would have had other effects that you didn't want).

Mike