[mythtv-users] Job Queue

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Feb 27 10:28:21 UTC 2015

 Hi
I took Eric’s transcode scripts, setup a recording to perform Job Queue with (I think) all the details as described.
2 Days later the Job is in the list with status:QUEUED

Clearly I’m doing something wrong but there is so much I don’t know what to post and ask for help about:

I put Erics scripts in /usr/local/bin
Fixed a minor typo to say mythtoandroid.sh not toandroid.sh
Entered a job as per the Wiki
Restarted the backend

I tried to write some debug info to /tmp. but if the job does not run there is no debug info :-(

I’m somewhat stumped, can anybody point the way ahead

Thanks
James