[mythtv-users] Thoughts on this pico pc?

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:07:01 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
I've not messed around with the windows builds of MythTV, but has anyone
tried it on this box yet? I've got mine and installing Linux seems like a
no-go right now. Can't get past the 32-bit UEFI requirement to even get a
Live disc to run. I can get to the boot menu, but nothing else will run
from there.