[mythtv-users] recommendations?: energy efficient FE/BE system

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Wed Feb 18 20:43:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:

> If the online manual is correct, that monitor has an
> HDMI port (input 4).  You might want to look closely,
> as HDMI is likely going to be an easier option to
> use (if it works, of course).

Thanks for the input, Gary. I was aware of the additional monitor input
but had not realized it was HDMI. That's probably because Sharp used their
own proprietary plug on the back of the monitor, which is not compatible
with standard HDMI cable ends. I'll have to look into getting some sort of
adapter if I'll be switching to HDMI.

James