[mythtv-users] anyone h.264 transcoding? want to share your magic?

jim jim_32766 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:42:04 UTC 2015

Try your normal process for h.264  in mkv but stop rebuilding the
seektable. Clear the existing seektable too. I use nothing but
HandBrakeCLI, encoding h.264, and use the mkv container without any
problem. Back when I used to try rebuilding the seektable I had problems
like the one you describe on some recordings.

Jim