[mythtv-users] Can you display total file size with "There are 10 recordings in this display group"?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Feb 15 12:25:31 UTC 2015

On 15/02/15 10:01, Paul Harrison wrote:

> On 14/02/15 12:23, nospam312 wrote:
>> Thanks for replies.  I have checked the recordings-ui.xml file and it
>> includes %%DESCRIPTION I have changed it to ensure I had found the
>> correct source but it is not adding the consumed amount.  All it can
>> be is the version of MythTV I am using perhaps something went wrong in
>> 0.26.2-1.
>>

> I'm too lazy to check :) but I'm not convinced it ever showed that info
> on the watch recordings screen in 0.26. Might have done in the delete
> recordings screen which was later merged with the watch recordings screen.
>
> I'm sure I don't need to tell you that 0.26 is quite old and you should
> update to 0.27.4 to get all the latest bug fixes.
>
> Paul H.

I see the 'which consume XXGB' line in MythCenter-Wide, slightly
modified, in master.  It's useful, but I have many single-recording
'Groups' and would like the same info for those, without needing to call
up the next screen.  I haven't yet tracked down exactly what would need
changing, but can't really see a downside...

John P