[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Download Failures

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:14:57 UTC 2015

On 2/13/2015 3:22 PM, Mike Hodson wrote:
>  wonder how much of an effect it will have? I'm curious to know!

Probably not much.. I'm not seeing excessive load on our DNS servers.  As far as a worldwide infrastructure, we have very few non-North American
members. Although the SD-JSON service does have many international lineups, large numbers of MythTV and other OSS users really only exist where good
data has been available for a while.   That may change over time.

Robert