[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Download Failures

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:33:07 UTC 2015

download error: http://paste.ubuntu.com/10147508/

> I'm using the following options for mythfilldatabase: "--dd-grab-all -v
network,file --loglevel debug"

> Notice I added more logging in order to get a better look at the download
issues.  I am letting the grabber suggest a time as well.

> MythTV Version: 2:0.27.4+fixes.20150116.3b43903-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2
>
> I have verified this isn't a user error, it runs fine as my user and if I
su to the mythtv user as well.  Not sure where else to look now.

Run my script at
http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2541#p7623 to see
when it has been failing. This is probably the bug it links to, which is
fixed in master.