[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Download Failures

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:55:19 UTC 2015

On 02/09/2015 02:22 PM, john.baab at gmail.com wrote:
> I'm having issues where my SD fails on most attempts, logs indicate a
> download error: http://paste.ubuntu.com/10147508/
>
> I'm using the following options for mythfilldatabase: "--dd-grab-all -v
> network,file --loglevel debug"
>
> Notice I added more logging in order to get a better look at the download
> issues.  I am letting the grabber suggest a time as well.
>
> MythTV Version: 2:0.27.4+fixes.20150116.3b43903-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2
>
> I have verified this isn't a user error, it runs fine as my user and if I
> su to the mythtv user as well.  Not sure where else to look now.

Interesting to note that others have mentioned similar problems, but your's
has more detail.

Mine is working OK right now, but I did some tests a few days ago and got
similar failures to yours. I recognize the 1 minute time difference in
your log lines 52-53. When working, the timestamp in the log after the line:

     DownloadManager datadirect.cpp:971 (authenticationCallback) - DataDirect auth callback

is in the same second as the above (in the I just ran.) Maybe a new issue
on the SD forum is in order, but I won't be able to do it 'til tomorrow.

--
Bill