[mythtv-users] asus memo pad 7

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:31:39 UTC 2015

Hoi Janusz,

Sunday, February 8, 2015, 7:07:30 AM, you wrote:

> Intentionally writing off the list.

> Quote/Cytat - Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> (Sun 08 Feb 2015
> 06:59:50 AM CET):

>> I feel really bad after my first experience with whatever...
>> I have to apply for whatever, I don't get to really try whatever.
>> I do want to test android, but I'm blocked out!

> What do you mean?

> I'm  also quite new to Android, bought Zenfone 5 a month ago. None of
> the MythTV frontend can connect to the server, but I don't have time
> to check my server configuration.

> Moreover I don't have now time to watch TV, so I'm missing
> motivation... However a brute force approach of copying recordings to
> the smartfone and playing them there works.

> Best regards

> Janusz

Thanks for reacting.

I got frustrated by the clossed thinking of the developers.
'You can get the latest if you apply!
'I do want to test, but I will never apply!
So let then do their own thing!

Tot mails,
  Hika Alina Maria van den Hoven                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven