[mythtv-users] MythTV on Raspberry PI 2...

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Tue Feb 3 15:30:00 UTC 2015

> I would expect someone would have to generate arm executables. Hmm how
> well does mingw support building arm binaries?

Probably the bigger issue is that AFAIK Broadcom has never run Windows
10 on any of their platforms.  Hence while the OS may run on it, who
knows what features are exposed in their video drivers?  It could very
well be just the frame buffer and OpenGL acceleration with no support
for hardware acceleration for video at all.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com