[mythtv-users] can't stop recording during overrun

blind Pete 0123peter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:37:25 UTC 2015

Hi *,

Just checking that I have a bug before making a bug report.

Running a recent version;
mythtv_2%3a0.28.0~master.20150127.f869397-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2_all.deb

All of my recordings default to record (a soft) ten minutes past the end
of the scheduled end time, but two hours is allowed for sporting events.
(The best matches always run long.)

The oddity is that if I go to "watch recordings" -> "all programs -
default" -> select a program -> "m".  The option, "Stop Recording"
disappears after the ten minute default, even though it is still
recording for another two hours.

Misunderstanding or bug?

--
testing