[mythtv-users] one specific channel does not seek correctly

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Thu Dec 31 09:58:41 UTC 2015

Hey all,

The UK 4Seven channel does not skip(+30sec) or ffwd correctly on my setup. what happens is on recorded shows, skipping or ffwd will result in the video&audio jumping back about 3 minutes even though the timing position bar at the bottom is not showing this jump (it's progressing correctly).

All other channels are ok and skip as expected. I'm running fixes/0.27.4 and last updated about a week ago so fairly recent code.

I've tried a full re-scan on my DVB-S2 tuner where 4Seven is obtained from, but no success.

there is no DB problems based on mythweb.