[mythtv-users] automatic power down fun and games

blind Pete 0123peter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:26:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:39:39 +0000
Tony Gould <antonyjgould+myth at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for replying, I wasn't quite certain that my message
had been sent, until you replied to it.

Mythwelcome is still waiting for me, but things seem to mostly
work.  Many of my guesses are probably unimportant - or even
wrong.

There seems to be an unimportant bug in Ubuntu's init scripts,
which I will report later.  Many things have been added to
the sudoers file.  It seems that forcing a reshedule helps,
more experimentation is needed.

Thanks.

bP

--