[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings doesn't list size of single recording

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Dec 17 03:15:05 UTC 2015

Hi Hika!

On 12/16/2015 9:43 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
>> I have a scoop for you, they are also planning to add ereyesterday and
>> overmorrow too...
>
>> Kidding obviously...  These are obsolete words for the day before
>> yesterday and the day after tomorrow...
>
> We have and use those in Dutch and I think also in German! ;-)

We have those in French too...

ereyesterday (the day before yesterday): avant-hier (avant=before,
hier=yesterday)

overmorrow (the day after tomorrow): après-demain (après=after,
demain=tomorrow) or surlendemain (sur=in this context, essentially over,
lendemain=tomorrow)

They say that obsolete words can because "alive" again so let's all
start using them so that they are no longer obsolete... (-; (-; (-;

Have a nice day!

Nicolas