[mythtv-users] WebFrontend

Owen Williams williams at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Dec 16 17:57:48 UTC 2015

Hello,
  I'm using the latest git version.  I haven't compiled and installed
MythTV from scratch for a while.  I found out today that .28 has
WebFrontend instead of MythWeb.  I can't work out how to access it.
 What would the URL be?  The wiki page screenshot has 6554 as the port
and I assume that IP is the master backend.  I can't find a switch for
configure that switches on the WebFrontend.  I've tried both
http://masterbackend:6554/ and 6544 as suggested somewhere else.  I can
telnet to either port but 'GET /' or similar doesn't retrieve anything.

Generally, the rest is working.

What do I need to do?

Best regards,

Owen.