[mythtv-users] MythCenterXMAS-wide theme updated to version 1.3

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Mon Dec 14 05:15:43 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> I've just updated both master and the fixes-0.27 version of the
> MythCenterXMAS-wide Christmas theme to 1.3.
>
> It may take up to 24 hours (not sure at what time the update script runs)
> for the new version to show up in the theme updater.
>
> The main changes are some new backgrounds and removed some of the old naff
> ones. There has also been some updates and fixes to the video and music
> screens. Plus lots of other minor tweaks. I'll continue to work on it up to
> Christmas so expect more changes as time allows.
>
> Only tested on master but I think I've cherry-picked all the relevant
> changes to the 0.27-fixes branch so all should be OK. Let me know if you
> spot a problem.
>
> There is also and Easter egg or should that be a Christmas egg? of an
> animated rocking Santa - see if you can find him ;)
>
> As always this is just a bit of fun if you don't like it don't whine just
> don't use it.
>
> Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all MythTV users and developers.
>
> Paul H.

Thanks a lot for this. I finally upgraded to a widescreen TV this year so I
can enjoy this theme. However, I'm only seeing the 1.0 version in my theme
browser, and according to your changelog on your github, I should have at
least been seeing the 1.2 version from December 2014. I also seem to be
missing a number of other themes that are shown on the wiki Theme category
page (https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Themes) What url is the theme
chooser pulling from?

Thanks,

Karl