[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings doesn't list size of single recording

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:50:37 UTC 2015

Hoi Mark,

Saturday, December 12, 2015, 6:11:56 AM, you wrote:

> [...]

Thanks! I replaced:
                    <textarea name="starttime" from="shortstartdate">
                        <area>760,2,114,28</area>
                        <align>right,vcenter</align>
                    </textarea>
with:
                    <textarea name="lenmins" from="basetextarea">
                        <area>760,2,114,28</area>
                        <align>right,vcenter</align>
                    </textarea>

twice. One for all and one for the selected and now
startdate/starttime is replaced by startdate/length. It however seems
to want to add the full word "minutes" in stead of just "min" or "m"
as I get "40 min...". Can I change this with a template? I don't see
anything pointing this way on that wikipage.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop