[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings doesn't list size of single recording

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Dec 12 11:59:11 UTC 2015

On 12/12/15 05:11, Mark wrote:

> [...]

I've made changes to several of the .xml files in MythCenter-wide, but
regrettably haven't yet automated updating them after installing a new
*buntu ppa build.  I'm displaying %recstarttime% and %recendtime% there,
instead of the nominal %starttime%.

And Paul, I still see the OP's effect in current master.  It's an
inconvenience, but if I want to select by file size I do it through my
FileManager's display of the mythlink target folder.

John P