[mythtv-users] clear DCT700 EPG OSD before recording

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sat Dec 12 01:47:07 UTC 2015

Now that I have my DCT-700 hooked up all is fine. I'm using the LircChannelChanger.pl script to do channel changes and that works fine.

But how can I clear the channel EPG OSD that pops up after a channel change? I could wait it out but it seems to be 5 seconds. I tried using the --afterkeys option to send an EXIT but that doesn't clear it.

Is there a proper way to clear those OSDs before recording?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca