[mythtv-users] Mythtv on CentOS 7

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 01:36:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The biggest issue is that the version of QT is too old for 0.27 and the QT5
> from EPEL is not compatible with 0.27.

Too old?  The Qt in EL7 is 4.8.5, which should be sufficient for 0.27
(there was a problem with EL6 having a too old Qt version, but EL7
is (much) newer).

And both master and 0.27/fixes are built on CentOS7 as part of the
buildbot network for every (appropriate) commit.

So either I am confused, or your build config is special in some way.
You might want to check the logs from the buildbot(s).