[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings doesn't list size of single recording

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Dec 11 23:11:21 UTC 2015

On Friday, December 11, 2015 10:20:25 PM Paul Harrison wrote:

> On 11/12/15 22:01, John P Poet wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 2:58 PM John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com
> > <mailto:jppoet at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 2:57 PM Jerome Yuzyk
> >     <jerome at supernet.ab.ca <mailto:jerome at supernet.ab.ca>> wrote:
> >
> >         On Thursday, December 10, 2015 03:06:33 AM John P Poet wrote:
> >
> >         >

> >         > My guess is that Daryl is correct, and that it was
> >         considered redundant
> >
> >         > information.
> >
> >         Redundant with what though? MythCenter-wide doesn't show
> >         individual recording sizes - the sum (or lack thereod) is all
> >         I see.
> >

> >     Then use Steppes instead ;-)
> >

> > You could modify Mythcenter to have that info.  If you make it look
> > nice, it would probably even be accepted into the official theme.
> >
> > John
> >

> Are you sure it's not already there?
>
> Maybe it's master only or it could be something applied to my fork
> version that never got committed to master.

I don't have such a thing in 0.27.4 MythCenter-wide.

Seems that the if{} special case is meant for themes that show sizes already.

There's nowhere in Watch Recordings that shows sizes other than that summary line, and no way to show them for individual recordings. Not even  Menu -> Recording Options -> Show Recording Details.

I'm not inclined to change themes just to work around that if{} though.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca