[mythtv-users] interface an Anrdoid STB with MythTV system?

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Fri Dec 11 14:40:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> Take it back to the LCD TV, change its setttings to force it to 720p,
> then try it on your monitor again.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRK-sAmZ6rU

Thanks for the input, Eric. I already tried setting it to 720p: looking
through the settings once I had it hooked to the LCD TV, that seemed like
it should be the solution. The problem with that option is that, once I
power the device off, it loses that 720p setting and reverts back to
1080p. I even tried to enter the setting "blind" with the device hooked to
the monitor (counted presses on the remote to get to that menu item and
select it). No luck. But I'll look at that video anyway just in case it
might cover something I missed in my attempts thus far.