[mythtv-users] Secondary backend tuners MIA

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:05:29 UTC 2015

On 12/10/2015 06:15 PM, Steve Greene wrote:
> mythbackend is no longer seeing the tuners on my secondary backend. I see
> the following from the log on the secondary:
>
> localhost mythbackend: mythbackend[395]: I thread_unknown
>> signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) Setup Interrupt handler
>>

> Is this a known problem?

It isn't, you'll see more informational ( I ) messages like it:

  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Terminated handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Segmentation fault handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Aborted handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Bus error handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Floating point exception handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Illegal instruction handler
  signalhandling.cpp:194 (SetHandlerPrivate) - Setup Real-time signal 0 handler

I'd pastebin the full startup log, or look at the tuners with mythtv-setup.
If that's not an option (headless and no other access to it) try:

     curl yourMasterBackendNotSecondary:6544/Dvr/GetEncoderList|sed "s/></>\n</g"|less

--
Bill