[mythtv-users] MythTV Raspberry Pi2 frontend testers

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:47:54 UTC 2015

That was fixed by installing the 32bit version of libgcc++.so.6 in
the host debian machine.

At the final state of the compilation I get this error:

Error! QtWebkit headers not found

I do not know if I need to install libqt4-dev in the host debian machine
or something went wrong in the compilation of qt5 for rpi.