[mythtv-users] ECS Liva Back to $100

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Aug 28 16:20:59 UTC 2015

On Friday, August 28, 2015 11:09:57 AM Ozzy Lash wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
>
> Well, maybe my solder job sucked. (Soldering tiny things is hard for my old
> eyes and fingers).

When this little box was suggested I followed the NewEgg link and read reviews and Googled around and these connectors seemed to be a top-5 problem for many people so I'd suggest to anyone getting one to have a look at those reviews to see what they can expect and how to deal with them.

I then saw pricing from Canadian sources and it's outside my tinker-with budget range.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca