[mythtv-users] recording templates?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Aug 21 02:54:28 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 09:12:08 PM Karl Newman wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:
>
> > Thanks. I found and set up a test rule, but it's not available in MythWeb
> > where I do all my scheduling. :( Somewhere I read "patches welcome" so I
> > grabbed a copy of MythWeb from git and will be looking to see if I can make
> > myself useful.
> >

> Be aware that MythWeb is not going to be supported in 0.28 onward. There is
> an internal web server which should hopefully replace the key features of
> MythWeb. But, maybe it's not a big deal to add template support to MythWeb
> (I know the MythWeb code somewhat and I would guess it wouldn't be too
> difficult).
>
> Karl

0.27.5 hasn't even gotten to Fedora 22 yet so I'll probably have a good long time to enjoy whatever I can do with MythWeb now.

I am vested enough in MythWeb to be curious about how the new setup looks and works - how could I see it? https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/WebFrontend only has 1 screenshot.

For me MythWeb has been a BIG MythTV bragging point and once I quit messing about migrating from 0.21 it will once again be my main interaction with the running (as opposed to using) of MythTV.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca