[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

John Marshall mythtv at marshallparty.org
Thu Aug 13 15:06:57 UTC 2015

> * kodi, also a very serious option, however also time consuming to
> tweak and tune. ( I've got a very limited amount of spare time )

Eh, shouldn't be much more than a default install, then selecting your
folder or network share from the "add music" item.

Just to throw another option out there: my wife's phone is her main
music source (owned and streaming), so she just uses that along with the
Bluetooth feature of our soundbar.  Clearly there's a prerequisite
there, but it works well and she doesn't have to know more than one way
of doing things.  A phone and a headphone->RCA adapter would be just as
good.