[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:28:11 UTC 2015

> Personally I *hate* playlists, but I could handle making a one item
> playlist, if I could ever figure out how to make one, and then play the
> damn thing. I have lots of music archived, and have NEVER found a player
> which I like. All have failed in the UI. Maybe mythmusic wouldn't be so
> bad, but since I quite literally cannot get a single piece to play using
> it, I do not know.

I don't like playlists either. They seem like an unnecessary impost to me.
I just want to select an artist or a song and an album and play it. Why
should I need to faff about creating playlists. I understand their
usefulness, but it shouldn't be the only way of being able to play
something. There seems to be a lot of products with a big focus on
playlists.