[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Data

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Aug 12 19:27:22 UTC 2015

On 08/12/2015 02:08 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
> I am seeing something odd with my SD listings data.  Using mythweb,
> when I look at the Backend Status I see:
>
> Last mythfilldatabase run started on Wed Aug 12, 2:51 AM and ended on
> Wed Aug 12, 2:51 AM. Successful.
> There's guide data until 2015-08-25 06:30:00 (13 days).
>
> When I go to the listings for 2015-08-24 (for which the backend status
> suggests I have data), there is NO DATA after 5:00 PM PDT. The backend
> status states I have 13.5 hours more data than the listings show.
> What happened to those 13.5 hours?

When the backend status page (which is proxied by MythWeb) reports
"guide data until," it's simply saying there's /something/ in your guide
ending at 06:30am on Aug 25.  It may well be some odd program out, where
there's no other data on any of your other channels--or even on the same
channel for some time before that--but that program has data (perhaps
because it's a "regularly scheduled" program that's pre-populated by the
system that the station uses to create the data for Gracenote).

I'm guessing if you go to Aug 25 and look at 6am, you'll find some
random program information on some channel with a bunch of "No Data" on
all the other channels (and probably before that program on that
channel).  (I haven't looked at the code recently, but I'm assuming all
TZ manipulations were already done properly.  If you don't see anything
at 6am, look back at, say, 11pm on Aug 24 and see if there's data
(guessing time zone based on your e-mail).)

Mike