[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Aug 12 17:45:24 UTC 2015

On 8/12/2015 10:28 AM, Thomas Mashos wrote:

> I'm going to save everyone a lot of time. Some users don't like the
> new mythmusic. The people that created the new mythmusic do like it.
> So if you don't like it, you have 3 options.
>
> 1) Use something else

Groovy. Does anything else work through the mythfrontend interface?

> 2) Put up with it

If no, I'm going to have to

> 3) Start contributing to mythmusic

I'm *very* sensitive to those who think their "contribution" to
something is to just complain. On the other hand, I'm a technical guy
and I sat down trying to get my wife's playlist up while her dinner got
cold (a big no-no for my wife) and just couldn't do it. This is clearly
a problem.

I couldn't find a clear "Here is a playlist" and "Play this" option. I'm
really trying to be constructive.