[mythtv-users] UK Freeveiw HD: problems with ITV HD [Solved]

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon Aug 10 11:15:15 UTC 2015

On 09/08/2015 15:44, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> I've started getting 0 bytes recordings on ITV HD if recorded off
> Freeview. All other channels seem to be okay. And ITV HD on Freesat
> seems okay too. I tried retuning. I tried unchecking "wait for SEQ
> header". No luck.
>
> Anyone else seeing problems?

I deleted all my capture cards, recreated them and retuned the lot.
Now all seems well again. I don't know if the actual recreating
of the capture cards did it, or whether it was merely the fact
that I retuned all of them. Previously I'd tried retuning only
the problematic one.

And I suppose potentially, there may have been a problem at the
local transmitter that is now fixed.

Anyway, all sorted not it seems.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Cheers,