[mythtv-users] UK Freeveiw HD: problems with ITV HD

Paul Wootton pwootton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:30:48 UTC 2015

If it's freeview and hd, then I'm guessing a pinnacle nanostick 290/292 USB tuner.   If it is check the usb and the antenna connection (the antenna connection seems to get a bit loose after a while).  Then try a power off/power on cycle on the backend server.

If it's not that you might need a retune, but I don't think freeview has reallocated anything recently.

Failing that, what type of tuner are you using, and which transmitter?

It's probably no consolation to know that I gave up with my pinnacle tuner, I could never seem to guarantee a recording would not be 0 bytes :-(

— Paul --